In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), it is reported that this website, with domain www.amsbiopharma.com, is owned by AMSbiopharma Laboratory S.L.U. (Hereinafter AMSbiopharma).
The entity responsible for the service provided through the Web is:
AMSbiopharma Laboratory S.L.U (Hereinafter AMSbiopharma).
Avda. Benigno Rivera, 56, Pg. Industrial O Ceao, CP 27003, in Lugo
Telephone: 982 80 47 50
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Lugo Volume 508, book 0, folio 76, sheet LU-19217, 1st Registration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. USERS: Access and / or use of this AMSbiopharma portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
2. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.amsbiopharma.com provides access to a multitude of information, data and photographs (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to AMSbiopharma. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups that may be created within the portal) that AMSbiopharma offers through its portal and with enunciative but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attempt against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of AMSbiopharma, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. AMSbiopharma reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety and that are not suitable for publication. In any case, AMSbiopharma will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that may be created within the corporate web portal, as well as in the official social media profiles of AMSbiopharma.
3. DATA PROTECTION: AMSbiopharma complies with the guidelines and obligations regulated in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other regulations in force on data protection at all times, and ensures to ensure the correct use and treatment of personal data handled in the entity’s information systems, as well as its confidentiality, integrity, and availability at all times.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: AMSbiopharma by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by AMSbiopharma or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of AMSbiopharma. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by AMSbiopharma. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of AMSbiopharma.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: AMSbiopharma is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: AMSbiopharma reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your portal.
7. LINKS: In the event that www.amsbiopharma.com provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, AMSbiopharma will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will AMSbiopharma assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: AMSbiopharma reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9. GENERAL: AMSbiopharma will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: AMSbiopharma may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between AMSbiopharma and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Lugo.